I absolutely love fall. It is my favorite season because of the crispness in the air, the fall colors, and the new seasons of my favorite TV shows. It's time to get your DVR's supped up for the new episodes of all your favorite shows. Here are some of the shows I get giddy as a school girl on prom night about:
(Warning, some of the shows may shock you. Now you know one of my many weaknesses!)
What? you watch desperate housewifes and greys anatomy? We can't be friends...ha, ha...I love fall tv too...mostly reality shows...we still haven't given in to dvr/tivo. I want to!
I'm right there with ya for House, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, and...DH...and Paul likes it too! Except not this season b/c he was bugged by the whole five year lapse.
2 comments:
What? you watch desperate housewifes and greys anatomy? We can't be friends...ha, ha...I love fall tv too...mostly reality shows...we still haven't given in to dvr/tivo. I want to!
I'm right there with ya for House, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, and...DH...and Paul likes it too! Except not this season b/c he was bugged by the whole five year lapse.
Post a Comment