Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ready for Work

This weekend has been utterly exhausting. I'm ready to go back to work. That's how exhausting it has been. It is pretty sad when you have to go to work to get a break. Friday was the dance recital. Saturday consisted of me getting up, cleaning the upstairs of the house, taking Ryan to get a present for Grant Donaldson's birthday, convincing Ryan that the present I/we picked out was the best one for Grant, throwing it in a gift bag (best creation ever!), picking up Paul's prescriptions, taking Ryan to the Birthday party, taking care of Natalie who was sick and who would only go to mom, picking Ryan up from the birthday party, taking Natalie to the doctor, and grocery shopping. I did slip away for an hour and a half for a pedicure.

Sunday wasn't too much better to start. I got up and took Ryan to his mom. Then, I came home, showered, made a salad for my friend Marga. Her son just came home from his mission and they were having a little get together today. Next, I took Natalie to Primary Children's Hospital to get a chest x-ray and a Viral Respiratory Screening. The doctor will let us know if anything is wrong. I finally took a nap when I got home. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I feel much better now.

Paul seems much improved. I think he will be okay to go to work tomorrow. He is hard to be around when he is sick. It is time for some time apart. Otherwise, we're going to come to blows.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

you poor guys! i hope you're all feeling better today & especially tomorrow for your bday :)